Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
I've seen a couple of threads on interceptor and other games like it, but I've never seen anyone talk about Surface to air mayhem, it's really nice, cool sounds, great graphics, nice gameplay, only 3 bucks, link: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=292406455&mt=8

Also, review on my site, but you don't even need to go there for me to tell you that it's one of the greatest games I have on my ipod

Zym

*edit*
no review on my site, for some reason it didn't post, it got lost somewhere, trying to sort it out now

mattjb

macrumors member
Aug 17, 2008
Plant City, FL
I just posted a comparison of all the Missile Command clones (four in total) and I have to agree, Surface To Air Mayhem is really good. I especially like the sound effects and variety of attacks the enemy has.

warburg

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2008
I've been playing this for a couple of days, and I also enjoy the game. Only one thing puzzles me: Even if I shoot down most or even all of the planes in the three episodes, the game ends with the message "You Have Lost the War." What do I need to do to win the war:confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.