Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I don’t usually post these “I wish” threads, but with iOS 11 going back-and-forth between my iPad and my iPhone I really wish the iPhone was able to swipe up to access multitasking like the iPad. It might be kind of awkward, but I think if you just kept swiping up after the control center was open to get to multitasking would be kind of nice

bbfc

macrumors 68040
Oct 22, 2011
Newcastle, England.
I don’t usually post these “I wish” threads, but with iOS 11 going back-and-forth between my iPad and my iPhone I really wish the iPhone was able to swipe up to access multitasking like the iPad. It might be kind of awkward, but I think if you just kept swiping up after the control center was open to get to multitasking would be kind of nice
It’s a shame this couldn’t be a ‘Plus’ feature.

Reactions: jjk454ss

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I do plan on getting the iPhone X, so I guess it doesn’t really matter for now. I still think it should be something that all iPhones, or maybe the plus

Mudodonbond

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2015
USA
I made a post similar to this. Really wish apple did this. Mine was just making it like the iPad with control center and multitasking. So on the iPhone X you wouldn’t have to swipe down to get control center. I don’t know what apple was thinking by not doing something simple. And it would work for current iPhones.

Reactions: jjk454ss
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.