Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Heat_Fan89

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 23, 2016
I received my first iPhone and it's the SE from Apple. So here's where i'm confused. I own several iPad's with a Home Button and when I swipe up it takes me to the HS and when I swipe long it brings up the multitask view. On the SE when I swipe up, it brings up the CP. Is this normal? I want to be able to swipe up and get to the Home screen. The work around is to use assistive touch, which I prefer not to use because of the screen size.

Cayden

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2014
Utah
On iPads, you can use the home button or the swipe. On iPhones with a home button, there is no option to swipe. There are some accessibility settings that can get close to this, but it’s not really possible on the SE as far as I’m aware

Reactions: arw

Heat_Fan89

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 23, 2016
On iPads, you can use the home button or the swipe. On iPhones with a home button, there is no option to swipe. There are some accessibility settings that can get close to this, but it’s not really possible on the SE as far as I’m aware
OK thanks !

Heat_Fan89

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 23, 2016
I discovered the back tap feature which I can set double tap to take me to the HS or triple tap to bring up the app switcher.

Reactions: Cayden and Brad7
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.