Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

8.Lug

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 11, 2018
Is there a way to make this stop? Very frustrating trying to scroll through thousands of images and it keeps doing this every other swipe. This didn’t happen on iOS 12, it’s definitely an iOS 13 thing.

3B692A64-BFC7-4D18-A74E-FB9F9738DD5D.png

Reactions: !!!

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Is there a way to make this stop? Very frustrating trying to scroll through thousands of images and it keeps doing this every other swipe. This didn’t happen on iOS 12, it’s definitely an iOS 13 thing.

View attachment 951415
How exactly are you getting to that screen?

8.Lug

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 11, 2018
Try attaching a file in here and it will do it.

bmac89

macrumors 65816
Aug 3, 2014
The swipe to select multiple photos is a feature that has been around prior to iOS 12 & 13 but perhaps it is more sensitive... although that is not my experience.

Make sure when you are scrolling that you are going straight up or down and not on a slight angle.

Another potential option is to grab the scrollbar and drag slowly to scroll.

8.Lug

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 11, 2018
The swipe to select multiple photos is a feature that has been around prior to iOS 12 & 13 but perhaps it is more sensitive... although that is not my experience.

Make sure when you are scrolling that you are going straight up or down and not on a slight angle.
It was not here prior to 13. My 6 and my old SE are on 12 and they most certainly do not have it. And it doesn’t matter how straight you’re going when you’re trying to scroll through images quickly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.