Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OSMac

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 14, 2010
Looking for a case for a White iPod Touch,
prefer one that has a very minimal design protecting the back.

Will use a screen protector on the front.

Considering a white Switcheasy Nude,
anyone know if it has a hard plastic feel
or does in it have a soft touch feel?

Does it scratch easy, comments?

Have to order and cant any comments or pics of it on a white touch.

Tikker

macrumors newbie
May 23, 2010
it's just a little plastic shell. I wasn't impressed with it at all, to tell you the honest truth. I'd go with just full body zagg next time if you want minimal.

Techwriter

macrumors regular
Apr 1, 2010
I also purchased the Switcheasy Nude for my 3rd generation iPod Touch. It's okay. It was what I wanted. It feels as if you have nothing on the iPod at all which is what I was hoping to find.

It's not fancy, just a very slim, clear, piece of plastic. You align one side and snap it on - easy.

It does scratch a little bit. I store the iPod with the cover on in a black sleeve, and the Switcheasy cover has discolored to a dingy brown which I can see if I remove it. The Apple logo has transferred to the cover but only slightly. The most important point is that mine has also developed a slight crack on the bottom left side; However, I can still use it. I have removed the iPod rarely, perhaps four times in all during this past year.

I bought mine on eBay. Since it was for a 3rd gen iPod Touch, I didn't pay full price. For the price I paid, it's fine. But I wouldn't recommend this case for full price.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.