Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JPLC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2011
Netherlands
It’s really driving me crazy, the things Apple changes with every update. After updating to iOS12, my keys for the numeric keyboard and emoticons has switched location and it’s freakin annoying! First of all why?! And second, give me at least a choice. Im running iOS12 for a day now and my fast way of of typing is totally messed up. I’ve learned from the very first iPad the location of these buttons and now, with every quick type action (urls, numbers, passwords etc) I’m hitting the wrong keys.

Really frustrating and Apple should stop messing around with things like this. Am I the only one?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
It’s really driving me crazy, the things Apple changes with every update. After updating to iOS12, my keys for the numeric keyboard and emoticons has switched location and it’s freakin annoying! First of all why?! And second, give me at least a choice. Im running iOS12 for a day now and my fast way of of typing is totally messed up. I’ve learned from the very first iPad the location of these buttons and now, with every quick type action (urls, numbers, passwords etc) I’m hitting the wrong keys.

Really frustrating and Apple should stop messing around with things like this. Am I the only one?
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/keyboard-layout-change-on-ipad.2139185/

JPLC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2011
Netherlands
Ok my mistake. I’ve scrolled trough the first two pages of the iOS12 forum and couldn’t find a topic about this subject. Missed it but I’m not that often here.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.