Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jonjames505

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 26, 2017
Do any of you know if there will be any special offers from Verizon after the new phones release?
I currently have an AT&T plan with 3 lines - two iPhone 12 Pro's and one iPhone 12. I really want to join Verizon for their superior cell coverage. I will miss the free HBO Max included with my AT&T plan but feel like the switch to Verizon is worth it.
Will there be a big promo where we can trade in our iPhone 12's?

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
I know the promo was good last year. Got $800 instant credit and a little installment credit for my 12PM when I got 13PM

Fatus_Asticus

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2021
Make sure you actually check Verizon coverage. They do have good coverage for the most part but their network can be congested AF in areas and their 5g solutoin isn't optimal unless you are sitting in one spot under a tower. So double check with a test drive on US mobile or something first. They have Esim and it would be free for 10 days.

Reactions: compwiz1202

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
Make sure you actually check Verizon coverage. They do have good coverage for the most part but their network can be congested AF in areas and their 5g solutoin isn't optimal unless you are sitting in one spot under a tower. So double check with a test drive on US mobile or something first. They have Esim and it would be free for 10 days.
Yes in the beginning, I had to turn off 5G a lot, but the last few months, I haven't ever had to turn it off anymore. I even see UW sometimes at work now.

mcled53

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2022
West of the Cascades
I switched from ATT to Verizon last December. Got $800 gift cards. I'm switching back to ATT after the required 1 year of service because Verizon sucks at my house in Seattle. The best cell service varies depending on where you live.

Reactions: compwiz1202
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.