Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HALE101

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 17, 2018
I'm just curious how sharp the screen pixels are . I know it's lower resolution over the note but will it be that noticeable? Any other tips and tricks to help me along with this transition?

Thanks

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
It’s really not that noticeable. It used to be before the iPhone went amoled to the point where it was a big deal. But now it looks about as good.

Reactions: HALE101

HALE101

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 17, 2018
It’s really not that noticeable. It used to be before the iPhone went amoled to the point where it was a big deal. But now it looks about as good.
Thanks man I'm just worrris about transferring all my contacts too the iPhone . I use Google contacts if that helps

808drums

macrumors member
Dec 28, 2017
I'm just curious how sharp the screen pixels are . I know it's lower resolution over the note but will it be that noticeable? Any other tips and tricks to help me along with this transition?

Thanks

You can’t see the difference

Reactions: thewebb

jimmy_uk

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2015
UK
Can I ask why your choosing to change devices? Arguably you already have one of the very best mobile devices on the market today with more features than iOS can provide (s-pen, split screen apps etc). The Note 10 plus also has an amazing screen with no notch.

I'm genuinely interested.

Reactions: retta283

retta283

Suspended
Jun 8, 2018
PPI is so high that I can't tell. Looks clear, and crisp... My vision also is not excellent, never has been, but I can tell coming from some lower PPI devices to my phone that it is really quite sharp.

HALE101

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 17, 2018
Can I ask why your choosing to change devices? Arguably you already have one of the very best mobile devices on the market today with more features than iOS can provide (s-pen, split screen apps etc). The Note 10 plus also has an amazing screen with no notch.

I'm genuinely interested.
Well I found it's a better investment for me going forward in terms of resale value if I plan on not buying the 12. If I do keep the 11 until 2021 I'd have all the latest software updates unlike Samsung which ok not provides 2 years of updates beside the pixel

Reactions: jimmy_uk
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.