Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spamaka

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2019
I have an iPhone SE and an iPhone 11 Pro. From time to time, I switch back to the SE for the ease of using it with just one hand and for the lightness. However, adding a popsocket on the iPhone 11 Pro does make it very usable with one hand. Maybe the OP could try adding a popsocket on the XS and see if that improves the one-handed usability

nathansz

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 24, 2017
I've been using an iPhone SE for the last three years and will be switching to an XS tomorrow. Part of the reason I'm doing so is to reduce the amount of time I spend using my phone; my hope is that the increase in weight and bulk will make it so much less pleasant to use compared to the SE that I'll just leave it in my bag most of the time. At the very least I hope the folio case will make it more frustrating to use.

I've returned the xs and gone back to the se

in the few days I tried I found that I was on the phone more sitting around at home, but found it very frustrating when I needed to use it and was out and about

I'm going to wait to see if a smaller iPhone 12 materializes in the fall

Reactions: oVerboost
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.