Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thehenry

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 4, 2010
DC
I have been using Google Calendar with its new Exchange Feature, so its Push out across all my Devices, iPhone, iPad, MB, ETC and iCal. I now have a MobileMe account, and was wondering if anyone new how I could make Google Calendar import to MobileMe calendar with the Push Feature. So I can still use Google Cal, but It also pushes out to MobileMe and updates ME too. Thanks!

d21mike

macrumors 68040
Jul 11, 2007
Torrance, CA
I have been using Google Calendar with its new Exchange Feature, so its Push out across all my Devices, iPhone, iPad, MB, ETC and iCal. I now have a MobileMe account, and was wondering if anyone new how I could make Google Calendar import to MobileMe calendar with the Push Feature. So I can still use Google Cal, but It also pushes out to MobileMe and updates ME too. Thanks!
Mobileme does not yet support subscriptions. However, if you are Syncing with iCal and iCal is Syncing with Mobileme then that should do what you want. I am doing this with Windows Outlook Calendar (which Sync's with Mobileme) and Google Calendar. Some say there is a new Mobileme Calendar Beta coming soon that may support Calendar Sharing but this is just a Rumor at this point.

reubs

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2006
I have an Android phone and an iPod touch, and I wanted things to sync over the air both ways with both devices and my MBP.

I had a MM sub b/c I anticipated an iPhone instead, but after getting the Android AND wanting two-way sync through native apps on OS X I found out that Busy Sync would do what I wanted it to do. So I had Busy Sync tied in to my iCal, Address Book syncing with Google, and Mail using Gmail.

AB and iCal synced OTA with MM and my iPod touch, and my Mail was IMAP pushed across all devices.

Whether this was the most economical decision, I don't know. It was the easiest, though. So, maybe that answers your needs?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.