Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LeoFromItaly

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 22, 2014
Hi all...

I'm usually quite good in dealing with software issues and working my way to get solutions however this problem (which might be a nobrainer for you apple veterans) is just counterintuitive!

Here we are... I finally switched to apple by buying an iPhone and a macpro. They synced perfectly. Then I lost my iPhone and a week later my Mac broke (that's not the issue). Since I restored my iCloud account authorization on both of them to replace my lost/broken hardware syncing probems started. When I bought/replaced the hardware the two media backups simply stopped talking to each other. When I try to bring my iPhone stuff on iCloud to be accessible by laptop I seem to "loose" the laptop stuff and viceversa. I cannot have a seamless iCloud experience as everyone has.

To fix this which way should I start? Erase one memory and start fresh by uploading a backup? Try to merge the two distinct libraries together?

Might be simple but I don't seem to catch a right and safe way to do it and preserve my data.

Grazie if you can suggest me easiest way

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.