Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

timmi20

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 6, 2010
Arizona
Anyone know how I can sync Reminders with my Outlook Tasks? I thought it would be pretty straight forward, but the tasks in outlook are not showing up on my iphone. Thanks!

ericg301

macrumors 68020
Jun 15, 2010
i think it's only if you're using outlook with exchange. that's how my work mail is setup and reminders syncs fine.

timmi20

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 6, 2010
Arizona
i think it's only if you're using outlook with exchange. that's how my work mail is setup and reminders syncs fine.

Thanks for the quick response. I am using outlook with exchange. All my contacts and calendars are syncing fine with outlook, just not my tasks as I was expecting. it is probably something simple.

Soraya

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2013
An app for sync Outlook-Reminders

For my sync, I used Beesy on my iPad, being all the time with the iPad it was very useful, now I can find my tasks on iPad, iPhone and laptop.

BrianBaughn

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
Exchange Tasks sync just fine for me on Office 365 with iOS Reminders (iOS mail setup as Exchange). Is there anything special about the Exchange service you're on?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.