Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

inexcitus

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 27, 2017
Germany
Hello MacRumors users,

Because this is my first post in this forum, let me quickly introduce myself. My name is Sascha and I work as a full-time C# developer. For the past two years I have been learning to write apps in Swift - I just wanted to see what the "other side" looks like ;)

A few days ago, my latest app "System Toolkit" was released.

What does the app do?
The System Toolkit consists of two different modules - System Information and System Maintenance.

What is the information module for?
The app can show a lot of different system metrics in both the menu bar of macOS and the overlay window. Both the menu bar and the overlay window is configurable.
Supported system information:
  • CPU loads
  • Network traffic and -speeds
  • Hardware sensor data (power, temperatures, fan speeds, voltages)
  • Memory usage
  • Battery levels of Bluetooth input devices (only devices from Apple are suzpported).

What is the maintenance module for?
With the maintenance module, you can clean your macOS system. As of 1.3.0, the app supports the following maintenance features:
  • Memory Cleaner - Quickly regain memory.
  • App Cleaner - delete files that were created by an app. You can use this feature to reset an app.
  • Disk Cleaner - Clean your mac by deleting unwanted files.
  • Privacy Protector - Delete browser caches and stored passwords etc. All major browsers are supported.
  • Find File Duplicates - Find file duplicates on your hard disks. The file names do not matter and can be different.
  • Find Big Files - Quickly check which files use the most disk space.
The app was released a couple of days ago, but already has received three content updates.

The full version of the app costs 5,99$ and is currently available for 2,99$ (introduction price). If you do not want to buy the full version, you can try the Lite version of the app which is free.

Full Version:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/system-toolkit-system-maintenance-info-sensors/id1234854699

Lite Version:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/system-toolkit-lite-system-info-and-maintenance/id1269106895

If you try the app and have suggestions, please let me know, I always appreciate feedback.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

Regards,
Sascha

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.