Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chance Slade

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 20, 2023
Why does fitness + not have workouts featuring tai chi with real instructors? I need this. Just being able to select tai chi as a workout on my watch is not any help for someone not familiar with tai chi and needing help in getting started.

russell_314

macrumors 603
Feb 10, 2019
USA
Why does fitness + not have workouts featuring tai chi with real instructors? I need this. Just being able to select tai chi as a workout on my watch is not any help for someone not familiar with tai chi and needing help in getting started.
The workouts you select with your watch aren't necessarily related to the workouts on Fitness+. There's no table tennis on Fitness+ but that's a workout someone might want to track so it's a choice on the watch. You don't even need Fitness+ to track your workouts with the watch.

Why doesn't Apple have tai chi on fitness plus? I don't know but my guess would be they just haven't added that to it. It doesn't seem like it has a lot from looking at it so it's probably missing quite a few types of workouts

My advice would be go on YouTube and find a tai chi workout then track it with your watch. With this you don't even need to pay for anything unless you get annoyed by YouTube ads.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.