Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bluenoseDave

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 12, 2014
i have done the update , but now the same update is showing again but when i try to install it i get size mismatch, any ideas how to sort it manly as cydia icon look unsightly with the 1 for update on it
cheers BND

Last edited:

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
i have done the update , but now the same update is showing again but when i try to install it i get size mismatch, any ideas how to sort it manly as cydia icon look unsightly with the 1 for update on it
cheers BND

Not sure why it'd do that. When I opened cydia, it prompted that a complete update was available, I did complete update, no mis-match, and it updated just fine. Did you do Complete, not Essential? Hopefully yes.

bluenoseDave

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 12, 2014
i did complete upgrade, i think it down to the update being pulled and put back on, i sorted it by changing package setting and setting it not to show updates fir TaiG and then had option to reinstall as before changing the setting it was upgrade and was able to redo it and it was sorted

bluenoseDave

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 12, 2014
Now getting size error too :-(

try change package settings and then turn on ignore updates, then reboot phone, on restart go into cydia and installed look for TaiG and under modify it should have reinstall option click it and it should install it, i am thinking it is down to it being installed but the update kept showing up in cydia for me

let me know how you get on BND

bluenoseDave

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 12, 2014
i also getting it again now but update is still 1.1 what is the version i have very strange one
BND

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
i also getting it again now but update is still 1.1 what is the version i have very strange one
BND

It was a server issue. All devices wanted to update, but showed a size mismatch. Yesterday the issue was corrected on the server side so after a refresh today it shows no update available, since I'm on the latest anyhow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.