Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adamhenry

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 1, 2015
On the Beach
I thought I liked Tapatalk for quickly checking forums with my iPhone and iPad until I tried to use it this morning. The UI was stuffed with feeds and other useless graphics. There was more garbage than content.

After spending a lot of time investigating what setting was fouled up, I gave up. Now I find that this pathetic mess is an update? AYFK? I guess I'm back to using Ssafari. Glad I was using the free version!

Timmeh8604

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2014
I too feel like each update is making this app a waste of time to use. The graphical interface is getting too fancy and complicated and is ruining the reason why I used this over safari.

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
I was going to post the same thing when it originally came out.

Yeah, it's really cumbersome to use at first. But I sat there and learned my way around it and it's a little better. I still wish it was like the last version though.

But I get that the old look wouldn't work well with the bigger phones.

mrex

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
europe
Tapatalk update?

im getting all my tapatalk crashreports back to me.. lol they must have their box full of reports...

taptalk is crashing all the time in my Air2... atleast it is now similar than android version, but both are pretty useless nowadays. lucky im able to use the old pro version in android ;-]

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

crashes@tapatalk.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Receive rate too high

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.