Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

razorianfly

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 16, 2007
Cheshire, United Kingdom
Released yesterday.

Tapulous Inc said:
This beautiful and fun app from Tapulous will give you that much-needed foresight on what is to come. Now you'll know exactly when "you will have unbounded prosperity," and that "your generosity will be rewarded." Complete with a fully featured karma calculator, the results of your fortune cookies will be shockingly applicable to your life. Share your good fortune with friends via email, or by posting to Twinkle.

Tapulous Inc said:
Please do not attempt to eat your mobile device.

I recently featured Tapulous as being one of the leading companies on the store to date, and I stick to my word,
their UI design is phenomenal across all of their products; Tap Tap Revenge, Twinkle and now, Fortune.
What I'm really looking forward to however is Collage - their social photo network, to be released shortly.

Harmless fun, and FREE :cool:

Grab it Here: App Store

R-Fly

Attachments

• fortune02.jpg
    fortune02.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 126
  • fortune01.jpg
    fortune01.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 101

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2008
Tapulous always makes nice harmless apps. I like the do not eat quote :D

funny

Zym

DreamPod

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2008
Too bad the cofounder of Tapulous was forced out of the company, because he wanted to make high quality useful apps, while the other founder wanted quick throwaway apps with lots of flash. It'd be nice to see this quality of UI on a truly useful app.

gospel9

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2008
Too bad the cofounder of Tapulous was forced out of the company, because he wanted to make high quality useful apps, while the other founder wanted quick throwaway apps with lots of flash. It'd be nice to see this quality of UI on a truly useful app.

I think it's not *just* the co-founder that left the company...
There were a few others as well.

And Fortune is as useless as it can get... I am guessing that the company wants to move on towards their social networking side where Twinkle is at.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.