Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

peterk268

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 9, 2023
I have always been a “Notes app enthusiast” for to do lists, but I found myself limited. Which is why I created Tasktic to do list where I can now have priority swiping, due dates, time estimates, duplicating, and more without any added hassle.

For the due dates I used lots of regex to identify various types of dates inputted like mon 3pm, next sat 9:20am, 2023-09-23, 25th sep, and more just by typing next to the task. Time estimates could even identify 1.5h or 1h 30m.

With the notes app I would indent my tasks to signify an increased priority but that became more and more messy and I could only indent so much. That’s why with Tasktic to do list, I’ve implemented swiping priority which can also use keyboard shortcuts for cmd ] and cmd [

Another reason I built Tasktic to do list was because of school and with so many assignments and quizzes recurring, I wanted to just type ‘dup’ and it would duplicate the task and even increment the number.

I wanted Tasktic to do list to feel like the to do list app where average Notes app people can use but also make it feature packed to even satisfy the needs of a programmer.

That’s why I want to add even more features such as completion summaries for annoying scrum meetings, subtasks, a recurring keyword to make a task repeat, notifications, image pasting in the notepad, and more!
Let me know what you think and I hope you enjoy it!

Download Now!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.