Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jsh8w

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 4, 2020
United Kingdom
Hello all;

Teams for iOS - Football/Soccer Widget

As an avid football/soccer follower; I wanted to build a widget to display relevant football data on my home screen. I've decided to release to the App Store as well and it went live today! ?

It's completely free so I hope a few people find it useful! Attached below are a few screenshots and also the app description. Thanks for taking the time to look at the app. If you have any feature requests, feedback or questions; please don't hesitate to get in touch. ?

Teams - App Store
Teams - Landing Page

View fixtures, results, standings and scores for your favourite soccer teams on your home screen with Teams - Soccer Widget!

The app provides 3 different widget sizes; each providing different soccer data. Each widget can also be customised using 3 themes; light, dark and green.

MAIN FEATURES:
- Live soccer data on your iPhone home screen with auto-refresh.
- Choose teams from 12 of the world’s top leagues and competitions.
- View the league table/standings for any team.
- View a team’s upcoming matches.
- View a team’s latest results and form.
- 3 widget sizes; large, medium and small.
- Customisable Themes; light, dark and green.

LEAGUES/COMPETITIONS AVAILABLE:
- Europe - Champions League
- Portugal - Primeira Liga
- England - Premier League
- England - Championship
- Netherlands - Eredivisie
- Germany - Bundesliga
- France - Ligue 1
- Italy - Serie A
- Spain - La Liga
- Brazil - Serie A
- World - World Cup
- Europe - European Championships

Note: Live real-time scores are not currently a feature of this app.

screenshot1.jpeg
screenshot2.jpeg
screenshot3.jpeg
screenshot4.jpeg
screenshot5.jpeg

Reactions: pacorob

pacorob

macrumors 68020
Apr 8, 2010
the Netherlands
Looks good man! I also added it to my user collection 'Sports Scores & Matches Widgets' list on AppRaven app.
How do you earn money on it? I'm not seeing a premium version or in-app to remove ads. Are there ads in the app itself?

Reactions: jsh8w

jsh8w

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 4, 2020
United Kingdom
Looks good man! I also added it to my user collection 'Sports Scores & Matches Widgets' list on AppRaven app.
How do you earn money on it? I'm not seeing a premium version or in-app to remove ads. Are there ads in the app itself?

Hi @pacorob! Thanks!

Currently the app is completely free with no ads or in-app purchases. ? However, that's not to say that a premium version may be added in the future with further features.

Looks good! How come the Crystal Palace badge is a silhouette?

Hi @Coffeesforclosers. Thanks! Hmm... looks like an issue with the SVG file for the badge. Will try and resolve ASAP.

Can you please add Europa League fixtures.
Thanks

Hi @Sal09. Will see what I can do. ?

Reactions: Sal09

jsh8w

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 4, 2020
United Kingdom
Reactions: pacorob

theboyz12

macrumors newbie
Dec 7, 2021
Hi jsh8
Hello all;

Teams for iOS - Football/Soccer Widget

As an avid football/soccer follower; I wanted to build a widget to display relevant football data on my home screen. I've decided to release to the App Store as well and it went live today! ?

It's completely free so I hope a few people find it useful! Attached below are a few screenshots and also the app description. Thanks for taking the time to look at the app. If you have any feature requests, feedback or questions; please don't hesitate to get in touch. ?

Teams - App Store
Teams - Landing Page

View attachment 1731107 View attachment 1731108 View attachment 1731109 View attachment 1731110 View attachment 1731111
Is it possible to select only League not specific team, it will be great, on right hand may show only lastest match !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.