Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mikelets456

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 15, 2022
Bucks County, PA
I have TeaTv on my Firestick and Android TV...but it does not seem to be the same "Tea TV" that's available in the App Store.
On the Firestick/Android I can watch any movie at any time via "P2P" network. Is there a way to get this on Apple TV?

-Gonzo-

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2015
I have TeaTv on my Firestick and Android TV...but it does not seem to be the same "Tea TV" that's available in the App Store.
On the Firestick/Android I can watch any movie at any time via "P2P" network. Is there a way to get this on Apple TV?
No way Apple would authorise an app in the App Store that’s essentially used for piracy.
Even looking at the info for their iOS app they’ve got it hidden in the App Store under a different name, that’s if it’s even available anymore.
If anything using AirPlay from an iOS device is probably your only option.

Reactions: mikelets456

mikelets456

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 15, 2022
Bucks County, PA
No way Apple would authorise an app in the App Store that’s essentially used for piracy.
Even looking at the info for their iOS app they’ve got it hidden in the App Store under a different name, that’s if it’s even available anymore.
If anything using AirPlay from an iOS device is probably your only option.
I kind of figured what you stated and thank you---but I'm "new" to Apple so thought I'd check. Thank you again...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.