Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AdamNC

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 3, 2018
Leland NC
I remember seeing a really cool breakdown technical drawing and electronic systems break drawings of the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus a while back somewhere. It was very detailed and also very fascinating to look at does anyone know where to find it? It almost seemed like it may have been proprietary info so maybe it was removed. Any help would be great. With the purchase of my new iPhone 8 Plus Red I was wanting to print it and put it above my desk. Thanks again.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I remember seeing a really cool breakdown technical drawing and electronic systems break drawings of the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus a while back somewhere. It was very detailed and also very fascinating to look at does anyone know where to find it? It almost seemed like it may have been proprietary info so maybe it was removed. Any help would be great. With the purchase of my new iPhone 8 Plus Red I was wanting to print it and put it above my desk. Thanks again.
Perhaps something at https://www.ifixit.com/Device/iPhone_8 might be along the lines of what you are looking for?

Minho

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2017
Montreal, Canada
As far as I know, the schematic (electronic diagram) for the iPhone 8 is not available in the wild. You can find the 8 Plus however. I don't think Apple or the board owners would take too kindly to having it posted here either so you'll have to use your favourite search engine (hint: "iphone 8 plus schematic") and it should be pretty easy to find.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.