Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iBookG4user

macrumors 604
Jun 27, 2006
Seattle, WA
I guess it would be their fault too if they didn't have the limit and someone stole all the money in the account.

Well there are better systems than imposing a limit, such as calling you to make sure you made a large purchase. Don't you agree? That way you wouldn't have to deal with limits and it would be more secure.

Trogloxene

macrumors regular
Apr 17, 2007
The Apple Store Managers need to be more Customer oriented. They seem to be constrained by corporate rules, instead of treating each store as their own independent business.

-T

RojoLeo

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2007
Austin, TX
Well there are better systems than imposing a limit, such as calling you to make sure you made a large purchase. Don't you agree? That way you wouldn't have to deal with limits and it would be more secure.

That's actually what Bank of America did for me. I made a $2k purchase and they called be about 45 seconds after I checked out to confirm I was the one who made the purchase. Pretty cool actually.

Turkish

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2007
The Apple Store Managers need to be more Customer oriented. They seem to be constrained by corporate rules, instead of treating each store as their own independent business.

-T

You have no idea how completely and ubelievably wrong you are.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.