Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Forty6plus2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 7, 2014
iOS7 for my iPhone 5 is terrible. Apps don't run as smoothly, there's been a big decline in my battery life and let's be honest, the music app looks ridiculous now... GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL! or make this one better. Because it sucks. Why on Earth can we no longer delete whole artists or albums from the phones? I seriously have to delete track by track to remove an artist?
Also, adding/removing songs from computer to iPhone doesn't work as well now. After I remove them from the device on my computer they are still on my phone for quite a while before disappearing. It used to be instant.
iOS7 = a huge annoyance for me.

I'm just being crazy, but it does suck.
wish it would be fixed.

thegrants82

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2013
Right here
iOS7 for my iPhone 5 is terrible. Apps don't run as smoothly, there's been a big decline in my battery life and let's be honest, the music app looks ridiculous now... GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL! or make this one better. Because it sucks. Why on Earth can we no longer delete whole artists or albums from the phones? I seriously have to delete track by track to remove an artist?
Also, adding/removing songs from computer to iPhone doesn't work as well now. After I remove them from the device on my computer they are still on my phone for quite a while before disappearing. It used to be instant.
iOS7 = a huge annoyance for me.

I'm just being crazy, but it does suck.
wish it would be fixed.

Thanks for the heads up....

myrtlebee

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2011
Maryland
Well, you're a little late to the party.

Regardless, try to post more descriptive titles than "Terrible" for your threads.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.