Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bbfc

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 22, 2011
Newcastle, England.
Hi all.

I've just joined the Spotify iOS Beta and downloaded the TestFlight app.

Was just wondering if anyone else out there is testing apps, and what they are?

Thanks.

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
It's not in the interest of the developers for people to be talking about the apps they are beta testing. It's not for you to boast about getting early access, it's for you to help shape a new product and/or make them better. ;)

Currently testing a game, but had been testing a few apps before that. The developer strictly asked me not to be showy about it.

Menel

Suspended
Aug 4, 2011
Hi all.

I've just joined the Spotify iOS Beta and downloaded the TestFlight app.

Was just wondering if anyone else out there is testing apps, and what they are?

Thanks.

Tapatalk has a beta going on TestFlight for their next version.

bbfc

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 22, 2011
Newcastle, England.
It's not in the interest of the developers for people to be talking about the apps they are beta testing. It's not for you to boast about getting early access, it's for you to help shape a new product and/or make them better. ;)

Currently testing a game, but had been testing a few apps before that. The developer strictly asked me not to be showy about it.

I'm not boasting, or showing off, and the Spotify iOS beta is open to everyone. Just go on to community.spotify.com and apply. Just wondering if anyone else if part of this new feature.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.