Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KSR

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2011
I wanted to post a thread simply to thank MacRumors for helping me jailbreak my first ever iPod Touch. I would still be lost if I didn't find this website, so thank you all for the help. My iPod is so much better now that it's jailbroken and it's like I'm getting it all over again. :)

Also, I'll be getting a new iPod Touch 4G soon and I'll need all of your help again to jailbreak that one. So be prepared. :D LOL

Thank you. ^.^

applemike

macrumors 6502
Aug 6, 2008
I wanted to post a thread simply to thank MacRumors for helping me jailbreak my first ever iPod Touch. I would still be lost if I didn't find this website, so thank you all for the help. My iPod is so much better now that it's jailbroken and it's like I'm getting it all over again. :)

Also, I'll be getting a new iPod Touch 4G soon and I'll need all of your help again to jailbreak that one. So be prepared. :D LOL

Thank you. ^.^

No problem, although there are many many tutorials on the web. It would be best to use them, then ask specific questions here if you get stuck. people will be far more likely to help with a specific problem than "how do I jailbreak my iPod?"

I dont mean to put you off, we are a friendly community and will always help.

Thanks for the thank you and im sure we can help you again in the future

elan123

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2011
543.jpg

Thank you. ^.^

Yes, this place is great.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.