Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LightProtector

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 29, 2023
I’m contemplating whether I should wait a month or so to see what deals crop up for the 15 Pro. My current business plan with T-Mobile doesn’t have any deals (and hasn’t for the past few years), so no dice with that. I know we don't know for certain, so is it worth waiting a month to see if there are any deals or just buy one now? Not planning to switch carriers either, since I'm grandfathered into a really cheap T-Mobile plan.

FYI, I am on an XR that's overheating from doing literally nothing, very sluggish all the time (shutter lag sometimes of 5-7 seconds), has a bad camera by my standards, but still works regardless. I could hold out another month, but it gets harder by the day. Also dies by 2pm and gets max 3hrs of SOT before needing a recharge. Sometimes less.

Last edited:

Chuckeee

macrumors 68000
Aug 18, 2023
Southern California
Potentially a major benefit vs continuing inconvenience.

I think the logical is to wait, although I think their is a significant chance you won’t see a better deal.

LongBall14

macrumors member
Aug 11, 2023
I think you’re not going to see anything much different what deals they had at launch. One thing I consider a deal is usually on November 1 and after, anything you buy a the Apple Store has an extended return period of early January. You can basically test out your phone and have more time on whether you want to keep or return the phone.

You’ll have to wait and see if that extended return policy comes back on November 1 for the Apple Store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.