Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twistedlegato

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 15, 2006
Ok, strange title:p

Yesterday I went to the biggest Apple store in the southeast. Lenox sqaure Apple store. But it was under construction so it was the tiniest in the Southeast:eek: .

Anyway when ever i go to an Apple store i loving over hearing new comers saying wow it can do all that! I like to stand by employee talking to other customers that are new. In fact i was standing next to a graup that had been with the employee for at leat 45 minutes. I was next to them using a Macbook and by the time they were done she was walking out of the store with a brand new Macbook White 2GHz 1GB of RAM.

I love the feeling when someone is finally converted!

I really want to work at an Apple store when i get old enough now!

iMacZealot

macrumors 68020
Mar 11, 2005
I've only been to four Apple Stores, and two of them are right by me, and they both have different feels. Apple Store Cherry Creek is probably the most popular store in the most popular mall in Denver, so it's constantly packed. I also run into people in my school who come in large groups (excluding me, of courses) and take pictures and put them on their Myspace (which I think looks cheap having your main picture at an Apple Store.) They sometimes get so noisy, that they oftentimes get kicked out. :p It's a shame, though, because I've seen the store get more and more packed and filled with kids who are messing around, and I can never get my questions answered because there are hardly any free clerks.

So, that's why I go to Aspen Grove. It's farther away, but it's not as crowded, and everyone there knows why they're there. I can always get my questions answered. A clerk, Jenny, who claimed to know nothing about Quark, but turned out to know a lot, spent nearly an hour with me on my project. I could never walk into CompUSA and see that kind of service. :)

mcarnes

macrumors 68000
Mar 14, 2004
USA! USA!
I get the apple tingle too. Always have. I get that feeling in high end camera stores too though. The ones that have the 500/4 or 400/2.8 out for you to drool over.

FireArse

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2004
I think I've been to 12 different Apple Stores

All the ones in the UK, and many dotted all over the USA. Great fun. Could do seeing a few in Japan - but the plane tickets are expensive, and all those emissions. bah

They are all so cool. Nice to be among your 'own' where talking about your mac isn't frowned upon!

F

wonga1127

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2006
Wishing for a magic bus.
I love the smell of the Apple Store, and the glass stairs in the Michigan Avenue Store.

I love standing by the iMacs so when people come by with questions, I can hear them ask the employees, "Where's the computer?", and the answer "This is the computer" and seeing their shocked faces. I also love how in Woodfield Mall there's a Sony store too with a bunch of Vaios up front, completely empty compared to the Apple store in there. I like sitting by the Genius bar and looking at all the oldish-school Macs people have. One time I saw some guy with a PowerMac G5 on his shoulder going to the store.

iMacZealot

macrumors 68020
Mar 11, 2005
Just a thought: Isn't it weird how the only iMacs in the stores now are in the kids section and at POS? They could've easily taken out three of the six MacBook/Pro's on the left and put in the :apple: tv's. Methinks something is up....

p0intblank

macrumors 68030
Sep 20, 2005
New Jersey
Ok, strange title:p

Yesterday I went to the biggest Apple store in the southeast. Lenox sqaure Apple store. But it was under construction so it was the tiniest in the Southeast:eek: .

Anyway when ever i go to an Apple store i loving over hearing new comers saying wow it can do all that! I like to stand by employee talking to other customers that are new. In fact i was standing next to a graup that had been with the employee for at leat 45 minutes. I was next to them using a Macbook and by the time they were done she was walking out of the store with a brand new Macbook White 2GHz 1GB of RAM.

I love the feeling when someone is finally converted!

I really want to work at an Apple store when i get old enough now!

I feel the exact same way! I was just recently in both the Fifth Avenue and SoHo stores in New York City. I can't help but eavesdrop over conversations between the employees and customers. I love hearing some of their responses in relation to what you were saying. I may be going back there again this weekend so I look forward to yet another experience. :)

AVID

macrumors member
Mar 30, 2007
27:153
I feel its odd that i normally feel like i cant touch anything in electronic stores, but in apple, like someone said earlier, it does feel like home in the sense that you can almost play around with anything. and talk to anyone.

CrackedButter

macrumors 68040
Jan 15, 2003
51st State of America
All the ones in the UK, and many dotted all over the USA. Great fun. Could do seeing a few in Japan - but the plane tickets are expensive, and all those emissions. bah

They are all so cool. Nice to be among your 'own' where talking about your mac isn't frowned upon!

F

I've only been to the one in the Arndale Centre in Manchester and the Apple Ginza store in Japan. However I am going back this September and If I have the time I will then visit all the others that have sprung up since my last visit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.