Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hal~9000

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2014
And it's getting harder to find threads about something else when new threads relating the same discussions keep on popping up and various existing ones getting taken down the same path.

Ummm... what? o_O Hard to find new threads? :confused:

I just went on the front page of the iPhone forum and see 50 non-stickied threads. Of those I only see 4 which could be related to the throttling issue: 1, 2, 3, and 4.

4 threads out of 50 on the front page is only 8%, leaving 92% of the rest ones you can click on. Don't find anything on the front 50 threads? Click on the 2nd page below for another 50. Oh yeah... that's just SO hard :rolleyes:

Btw you don't see me going into the "Is the latest wave of attacks on iPhones and iPhone byers orchestrated?" thread for good reason: Its not a topic a care for, so I'm able to easily skip it and click on other threads. You should try it sometime.

P.S. if one clings to the false notion that it's just "oh so hard!" to nagivate the forum, feel free to use the search function as well for whatever your heart desirnes
:p

Ralfi

macrumors 601
Dec 22, 2016
Australia
yup, it happened.

http://bgr.com/2017/12/27/iphone-slowdown-class-action-lawsuits-999-billion/amp/

Frankly, both sides have valid arguments.

On one hand Apple deliberately slowed down iPhones without informing users in order to preserve battery life. Something which meant users saw degraded performance and jumped onto the newest one instead of opting for a cheaper battery replacement.

On the other we have battery life cycles and how they work debilitate power delivery to critical components.
Wow.

I don't know what's more sad....this law suit, or people not involved taking pleasure in the hope Apple may lose.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
What's the usefulness of the same thing being repeated over and over in thread after thread?

It gives people who have nothing to do, something to do. This is the way society is now. Seems to me that for some, their whole life revolves around their phone and this forum. It is like social media going amuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.