Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MonkeySee....

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2010
UK
I don't think the OP is saying the rubber is pulling on his hair. He's saying that his hair is getting caught in the "clasp" or whatever its called on the sport strap whilst trying to put it on one handed.

Quahog

macrumors member
Jan 26, 2010
I have fairly hairy wrists where my :apple:watch SS /w black sports strap is-- and honestly, I'm not having that issue. Yes, it's rubberish but it's not very stretchy. I also have a malenese coming... sometime next month. :(

Just shave it. :)

gsmornot

macrumors 68040
Sep 29, 2014
I didn't notice before but I don't have hair on the bottom side of my wrist where the band connects. The top yes and some on the sides but nothing on the bottom to get caught. Lucky me. :D

Kazakaz

macrumors member
Dec 29, 2008
Buffalo, NY
I didn't notice before but I don't have hair on the bottom side of my wrist where the band connects. The top yes and some on the sides but nothing on the bottom to get caught. Lucky me. :D

After reading your post, I looked, and the same goes for me. Never noticed that before.

bunnicula

macrumors 68040
Jul 23, 2008
I'm a girl so this is largely a non issue (though most of us do have some degree of fine, blonde hair on our arms), but my husband has a sport strap on his SS  Watch and he's not having any regular hair-pulling issues.

The Milanese loop on mine, however, occasionally rubs my wrist toward the end of the day. I guess it's because I so rarely have worn a watch over the past 10 years.

ohio.emt

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2008
Ohio
I haven't had that problem with my sport strap. So much better then the one that came with my pebble.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.