Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Her name, in case you were wondering, is Sabine Ehrenfeld. (Now you know what to Google on.)

And I think she had her peak hotness in the original Overstock.com promo... she's not as hot in some of the more recent commercials.

Sox

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2005
You mean she's not Diane Lane? I could have sworn she was Diane Lane.

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
I to think she is attractive. I like her style in the commercial where she "hot" in a reserved sorta way, then she lets her hair down, then she's a little more "loose" and "hot". I like the commercial to, IMO. Has that clean, sophistication look to it, and oh yeah, a pretty girl.

And I like how she say's: "99% of the time." in the commercial.

;)

Mr. Durden

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2005
Colorado
I think shes kinda good looking, but... isnt she a bit old to be trying to act hot like that? In a few shots you can see the wrinkles around her eyes and mouth. It strikes me as humorous when old women try to act hot, as apposed to actually being hot.

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Mr. Durden said:
I think shes kinda good looking, but... isnt she a bit old to be trying to act hot like that? In a few shots you can see the wrinkles around her eyes and mouth. It strikes me as humorous when old women try to act hot, as apposed to actually being hot.
Yeah, she's actually around 40 or so, and I think I read somewhere that she has a couple of children... still, gotta give her props for looking as good as she does. (Love that German-inflected accent, too... first time I heard her, she reminded me of Connie Nielsen.)

Here's more about Sabine.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Sad that I don't even recognize her....I guess I'm not watching enough tv.

Anyone have a link to one of her commercials?

D

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
Mr. Anderson said:
Sad that I don't even recognize her....I guess I'm not watching enough tv.

Anyone have a link to one of her commercials?

D
There's a link to the commercial in clayj's link.

Edit: Some more interesting tidbits for the fans:

In addition to German and English, Sabine speaks French and Italian. She is proficient in basic tactical pistol skills, because she thought it would be a fun thing to learn. She also has a private pilot's license and 350 hours in the air. After reading the Richard Bach book Biplane, she was inspired to fly solo—in an old-style, aerobatic tailwheel plane—from California to Montana. With camping gear in the back so she could land along the route to sleep and refuel. I am not making this up.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Glad I'm not the only one who found her attractive. I like her little hair toss. :cool:

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
This is her hottest photo yet:

sabine_ehrenfeld.jpg

:p :p :p :rolleyes:

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Talking about commercials, that girl from the Olay commercial where she is taking a lie detector test, now she's hot!

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Jan 20, 2005
Rockford MI
She creeps me out in the comercials shes way to calm and shes just average on the atractive-ness (i think thats a made up word) meter.

sjpetry

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2004
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Mr. Durden said:
Agreed.

RacerX

macrumors 65832
Aug 2, 2004
I think she is quite hot. But then again, not being a teenager she seems perfect to me...

:rolleyes:

Other than the fact that she is already married*.

* Note that I'm already married too so it isn't that big a loss. ;)

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I haven't seen the ad before. She is a very nice looking lady. The commercial is quite interesting.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Mr. Durden said:

hahahahaha

wait till your 40! :D :p

She looks good for 40 - and it may be the demographic they're trying to appeal to, who knows.

D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.