Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Spaceboi Scaphandre

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 8, 2022
Hello. This is your obligatory thread telling you to go play the most stylish and one of the greatest RPGs Persona 5 Royal right now, available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox, PC, Mac via Parallels, and Linux.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1687950/Persona_5_Royal/

"What is this Persona 5 I keep hearing about, and why is it's soundtrack so good?" I'm glad you asked. Persona 5 is a JRPG made by the RPG legends Atlus, starring this guy right here:

flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg

Look at him. What a dweeb am I right? Well this loser is you. You are sent to Tokyo under probation as you were convicted of a crime you didn't commit, and have to attend school at Suijin Academy for a whole year until your probation is up. However things aren't all they seem, as weird occurrences are happening around you. Cases of "mental shutdowns" and an impending ruin are nigh, as you discover an alternate reality called the Metaverse (no thankfully not the Zuckerberg one) where how people view themselves are personified, and whatever happens in that world effects the real world. When in the metaverse, your rebellious spirit is manifested as a Persona, and you become a phantom thief with the goal to steal the hearts of the wicked.

I could go on, but honestly, you need to go in blind. The game is that special, so special to me that it's my profile pic.

Well what are you waiting for? Go play the game.

In-My-Loneliest-Hours,-Persona-5-Reminded-Me-of-Friendship-Culture.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.