Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

palmharbor

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 31, 2007
Using ipodtouch 4 which does not have features of 5+. All information on line is downloading an App to do this which does not work with 4.
If I double click button at bottom,,,the damn keyboard comes up. Apple says something entirely different. I need to change to landscape mode but it will not. Anyone actually know? Yes, I reset it already.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Using ipodtouch 4 which does not have features of 5+. All information on line is downloading an App to do this which does not work with 4.
If I double click button at bottom,,,the damn keyboard comes up. Apple says something entirely different. I need to change to landscape mode but it will not. Anyone actually know? Yes, I reset it already.
Orientation lock won't really change your orientation it will just lock the one you are in in place.

If pressing the home button twice doesn't bring up the recently used apps list and all that then there's something else in play than simply not getting to the orientation lock. Are you trying this when you are on your home screen?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.