Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

admwright

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2008
Scotland
I checked this and you need to have the 'card game' version in your library, but that is PC only. Is there a workaround for Mac only people?

Janichsan

macrumors 68040
Oct 23, 2006
I checked this and you need to have the 'card game' version in your library, but that is PC only. Is there a workaround for Mac only people?
You can add Gwent to your library regardless of the operating system you are using. It doesn't need to be installed, just in your games library.

…or not?

Last edited:

T'hain Esh Kelch

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2001
Denmark
You can add Gwent to your library regardless of the operating system you are using. It doesn't need to be installed, just in your games library.
How do you do that? I only see the giant green 'Play for free' button, which then tells you to install in on Windows.

Janichsan

macrumors 68040
Oct 23, 2006
How do you do that? I only see the giant green 'Play for free' button, which then tells you to install in on Windows.
Ah, sorry, it seems I have to take that back. I didn't see that this game is the weird exception of the rule.

Makes me wonder why the game is in my library, though. I definitely never downloaded or played it… 🤔

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.