Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Senm94

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 17, 2016
Alright then so yersterday I accidently deleted the Facebook app by holding down on the icon and pressing the "x" in the corner. I then went to go into the App Store to redownload it but when I went to Facebook the only thing that wasn't there said "open" about thought I didn't delete the app. I checked my storage and it says Facebook is there but it's hit the proper Facebook logo it's like the white logo with black lines going trough and across it you get when an app is corrupted. When I through the apps Facebook isn't there. I'm on iOS 10.0.2. Someone please help me. Thanks

mrex

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
europe
Restarted your phone? If that didnt help, clear appstore cache (tap 10 times any icons in appstore (the bottom row) and restart your phone).

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Alright then so yersterday I accidently deleted the Facebook app by holding down on the icon and pressing the "x" in the corner. I then went to go into the App Store to redownload it but when I went to Facebook the only thing that wasn't there said "open" about thought I didn't delete the app. I checked my storage and it says Facebook is there but it's hit the proper Facebook logo it's like the white logo with black lines going trough and across it you get when an app is corrupted. When I through the apps Facebook isn't there. I'm on iOS 10.0.2. Someone please help me. Thanks
If you see it in storage settings you can tap on it and delete it from there and then try to install it again from the App Store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.