Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dammit Cubs

macrumors 68020
Jul 31, 2007
dont exchange it. I want that phone to be rare.

I wish apple only sold 10% of those phones out of the 6 million it will sell.

I want my white iphone to be rare as well.

LeMaestro

macrumors newbie
May 1, 2008
I was the 7th person in line on launch morning at my local AT&T store. When I got to the door I told them I wanted 16GB-White. They told me they did not have any white. I was not pleased, I had been in line most of the night and I told them so. They told me that i could return it within 30 days for a 10% restocking fee. I bought the black and am waiting until things settle down and they get white in. Then I will return my black for white.

I also called AT&T and told them how displeased I was about the fact that it took the sales rep 1 1/2 hours to sell me a phone (it wasn't his fault). Their system kept dumping (iTunes as well-as you know). I told them what I intended to do and asked if they would credit my account $30.00 for the restocking fee I would have to pay. AT&T said they could do $25.00 and credited that to my account on the spot.

I felt that they handled that well and now my return will only cost me $5

IgnatiusTheKing

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2007
Texas
dont exchange it. I want that phone to be rare.

I wish apple only sold 10% of those phones out of the 6 million it will sell.

I want my white iphone to be rare as well.

Nothing mass-produced in China and sold to millions of adoring fans (some of whom lined up overnight) can ever be considered "rare." Anyone who wants one will have one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.