Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bluek9

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 15, 2016
Melbourne, Australia
Just a shout out for my friend's online store

www.mydruthersbands.com

They offer third party Apple Watch bands with 12 months Manufacturer's warranty.

They are still expanding the range, so please do check in there if you are looking for one (or a few)

TxWatch

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2015
Texas
How do the Nike bands look and feel in person? I noticed the button on the black bands are the silver color, but I can live with that if the look and feel matches the OEM bands. (I.e. No glow in the dark, no color bleeding, softer than the sport bands)

Bluek9

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 15, 2016
Melbourne, Australia
How do the Nike bands look and feel in person? I noticed the button on the black bands are the silver color, but I can live with that if the look and feel matches the OEM bands. (I.e. No glow in the dark, no color bleeding, softer than the sport bands)

I think it looks and feel like normal Nike Bands. I got one that glows in the dark.... can't see any colour bleeding at the moment and they are softer than the standard Silicon bands that Apple sells. The button is silver, as you have quite rightly pointed out.
[doublepost=1479556300][/doublepost]
Looks nice! Hopefully they'll also go with some non traditional leather loops.

Hi... yes.... it's work in progress... there's a Cuff type that they just uploaded...

Gin Gin

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2009
You might want to tell your friend that the word is silicone. Would help the site seem more credible.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.