Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

h4cky0u

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2007
Agreed! I actually thought that was how the Touch was gonna be when I first saw it lol. It would be pretty sweet.

Jecko024

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 21, 2007
not as pointless as some of the other third party apps :) lol plus I like the old ipods, would be fun to have the original style on my ipod touch .... hope some programmer out there does this (I would but I just barely passed my beginning Java classes) lol

and ds on a touch would be probly the BEST app ..... (especially if someone got their hands on Halo ds ;)

Vigilante

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2007
Florida.
not as pointless as some of the other third party apps :) lol plus I like the old ipods, would be fun to have the original style on my ipod touch .... hope some programmer out there does this (I would but I just barely passed my beginning Java classes) lol

and ds on a touch would be probly the BEST app ..... (especially if someone got their hands on Halo ds ;)
I'm wondering what the capabilities of the Touch are when it comes to gaming... anyone know? I want to see an SNES emulator, at least, someday! :)

Jecko024

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 21, 2007
it already has an NES emulator .... sure they will get more on it someday

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.