Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

grahamperrin

macrumors 601
Jun 8, 2007
Tinted glass.

Which senior figure within, previously within, or to be within Apple might wish to conceal her or his identity?

grahamperrin

macrumors 601
Jun 8, 2007
Is there a megaphone, just out of shot, ice cream van-like, playing songs to lull passers-by?

"On behalf of the CEO of our loop, We'd Like To Welcome You To Munchin' Land."

Who, who could it be behind the wheel?

grahamperrin

macrumors 601
Jun 8, 2007
It's the much rumored iCar.

That's a reasonable assumption, given the driverless appearance (the tinted glass), but those mirrors are a giveaway.

This, this thing is intended to be driven with care and attention by someone with great vision. Someone who appreciates the value of contrast, contrast such as the bright white line marking the safe edge of the driving area of a road with a very dark surface. Phrases such as swipe seamlessly across might not enter his or her daily vocabulary.

You know, and I know, that lightening the grey of the road, plus reducing the breadth of that line and darkening the thin line – from white to grey – will not refine the user experience.

With mirrors. To be driven by a human being, sane enough to have passed a driving test. Not to be driven by the greed of shareholders.

Driven by someone who truly understands the values of contrast, usability and so on. So it's certainly not the Jony ****ing Ivemobile.

Reactions: StellarVixen

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
I don't know if I agree with this thread's title. Look more closely at the image…

closer.gif

Last edited:

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
( Spotted on I-64 outside Fredericksburg, VA )

Still can't get by OP notion that there's an interstate beginning with a 6 close to Fredericksburg.

Even numbered highways run east-west... and are numbered from the southern border if the US ... higher numbered highways are closer to the Canadian border...

With that said, I-64 goes into Charlottesville VA and on into Richmond VA, some 60 miles south of Fredericksburg.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.