Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

coday182

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 26, 2006
Jamestown, IN
I read this on another forum. A bunch of people were badmouthing the Apple TV and talking about how it would never make it, and this is what someone said to them...

Gee, how can any product that isn't a hit at "Highbrid"Nation" be successful in the long run? Oh yeah, that's right. Most people don't post messages on internet message boards generally, much less at "Highbrid Nation." In other words, get a clue. Never forget that, ultimately, there's a reason others make the products while we talk about them. (I'll give you a hint: it's not because we're smarter.)

btw... it was on "highbrid natioin"

There have been times that I wanted to say something like that to people on this site but I didn't. This is probably the best forum I've been on as far as being helpful and not having drama. I don't want to spoil that

killmoms

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2003
Durham, NC
I think anyone who posts here regularly automatically understands (or at least SHOULD understand) that MRF users aren't exactly, ah, representative of the general population.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.