Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

randy "long" johnson

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 24, 2001
Hey there.. I just had a newbie question for y'all..

Do any of you think Apple may delay or postpone any potential upgrades to the TiBook from Seybold or Paris and, instead, announce them at the UK Expo in November (especially considering that it's more of a pro-sumer focused expo than Paris is, and far enough away from Seybold)? Or is UK too small, in comparison, for something like that to happen?

I know chances are slim that there'll be *any* updates to the TiBook at all this year (outside of the recent price drop).. but I'm tired of waiting.. and want to know what the scoop is, so I can decide whether or not I should just go with the dual 800 Quicksilver desktop instead.

Doraemon

macrumors 6502
Aug 31, 2001
Europe (EU)
I doubt it...

I doubt Apple is going to show any new products in the UK. It's the first time Apple's back at an exhibition in the UK for some years. I've been to AppleExpo in London in 1998. It was tiny. Really, that would certainly not be a proper place for releasing new products.
The only reason for returning to an UK expo is to raise sale numbers in Europe.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.