Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gmoney18

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2020
In the market for a new case, does anyone have a suggestion on a case that fits as tight as a Speck Presidio Pro case? The side borders on the speck are immovable which I like. I’ve used Speck for many years but just curious if there’s anything else out there that fits as tight. TIA

richxps

macrumors 68000
Jun 9, 2008
Wow I’m looking for the exact same , please share if you find something .

gmoney18

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2020
Ended up ordering an OtterBox Defender XT based on good reviews. Will see. Might be a tad bulkier. I have been using the Torras slim case with MagSafe and it’s a very tight fit but I don’t feel like it offers much drop protection. If you don’t care about that then I’d say give this Torras case a try.

Delorean2006

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2012
I was using the OtterBox symmetry since I got my 15pm. I’ve tried numerous cases with my phone but I finally got the presidio pro 2 grip and it for me a better case, tighter fitting, better grip (obviously) And it’s much tight fitting and offers decent protection. It’s definitely my main case now.

gmoney18

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2020
I don’t mind speck cases but the branding gets old. Would be such a cleaner case without the white speck brand on the back.

Reactions: AE14
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.