Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mactumors

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 3, 2008
1KFh1kr.jpg

Reactions: BrodieApple

diazj3

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2008
or... Tim Cook in a photo, with one hand over his other hand/wrist, for no special reason...

Seriously: do you think that, at a company that takes future product secrecy too seriously - and of all the employees at that company, the one that specially enforces that secrecy - would go around his day with a prototype of a new product, and/or forget to take it off before a staged picture for the press?

I don't think so...

But if you like conspiracy theories, I'd be drawn to go the other direction... he is purposely covering his wrist to stir up speculations about an iWatch, and boost the APPL stock price.

T'hain Esh Kelch

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2001
Denmark
I read a few webcomics to give me a good morning laugh. I bet Cook has his secretary make a small list of the last 24 hours of conspiracy theories on the web for him, to read over his breakfast.

MH01

Suspended
Feb 11, 2008
Must be part of his tripling down on security..... where he gets to wear new products around the Apple campus...

NO!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.