Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scogell

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 25, 2017
I am not currently an Upgrade Program participant, therefore I cannot do pre-approval. But, I want to join the program when I purchase the X.
Anyone know how long it takes for credit approval? Think it'll take too much time that it'll mess up my chances for an X to be delivered on launch day?

JulesJam

Suspended
Sep 20, 2014
I am not currently an Upgrade Program participant, therefore I cannot do pre-approval. But, I want to join the program when I purchase the X.
Anyone know how long it takes for credit approval? Think it'll take too much time that it'll mess up my chances for an X to be delivered on launch day?
Ordinarily it is very fast but with the pre-orders, their system is likely to get overwhelmed.

kawalerzysta

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2013
Tobyhanna, PA
On normal day? It should be nearly instantaneous after all info is entered. On this preorder day, who knows. One thing that may put you at disadvantage is that you will have to enter more info compared to other people, and that most likely will put you behind the curve.

slippery-pete

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2007
Last year it, I was approved within seconds of being submitted.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.