Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stanza.richi

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
I’m looking for a good titanium link bracelet or similar for my Ultra 2. Any suggestions?

KnownSyntax

macrumors member
Mar 23, 2022
Phoenix, AZ
This band has the same color coating as the Ultra, but is Stainless Steel (not sure if you want an actual Titanium band or just a color-matched one); https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C6LJSC89?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

It matches my Ultra perfectly (from the Orange strip matching the action button to the actual band color). It's super durable as I’ve banged it against things when working and 0 issues with paint chipping, scratches, and others (still looks brand new after a few months of everyday use).

joysmahal

macrumors member
Mar 22, 2009
Seattle, WA
I bought a stainless steel copy of the Apple Bracelet Link. Purchased it on aliexpress and it looks just like the one that you might have seen from "Infinity Loops". Aliexpress was $26, Infinity Loops $95, Apple Bracelet Link $349.

Completely satisfied with it, the quality is really good and this is coming from a person that never buys 3rd party (or generic) brands. I'll only wear it a couple times a year whenever I wear a suit and couldn't justify spending $$$ on the Apple one.

Here's some pics. And the link to aliexpress for reference. https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805744198396.html

Attachments

• IMG_8884.jpg
    IMG_8884.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_8882.jpg
    IMG_8882.jpg
    520 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_8879.jpg
    IMG_8879.jpg
    786.7 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_8880.jpg
    IMG_8880.jpg
    734.1 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_8877.jpg
    IMG_8877.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 152
Reactions: yui4 and dmccombs

stanza.richi

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
This band has the same color coating as the Ultra, but is Stainless Steel (not sure if you want an actual Titanium band or just a color-matched one); https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C6LJSC89?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

It matches my Ultra perfectly (from the Orange strip matching the action button to the actual band color). It's super durable as I’ve banged it against things when working and 0 issues with paint chipping, scratches, and others (still looks brand new after a few months of everyday use).

Don’t like the pattern, sorry!

Out of stock for Italy, it seems.

In the end, picked up this one from Amazon.it, from TRUMiRR.
IMG_2711.jpeg
IMG_2713.jpeg

rstark18

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2009
I picked up two different titanium bands for my Ultra (Kordiz & LDFAS-SSR). I really can't decide which one I want to keep. Here are the Pros and Cons.

Kordiz
Pros:
Finish matches the Ultra finish.
Like the design slightly better than the LDFAS.
Adjustment link pins are thicker than LDFAS and not spring loaded.
Cons:
Scratches easily (like most ti bands).
Clasp doesn't lay flat.

LDFAS SSR (Super Scratch Resistant)
Pros:
Does not scratch easily.
Clasp lays completely flat.
Cons:
Finish does not match the Ultra (looks more like stainless than ti).
Don't like the design as much as the Kordiz.
Adjustment link pins are thin and spring loaded.

I've worn both for a couple days and it the LDFAS SSR doesn't have any scratches whereas the Kordiz has the typical scratches at the bottom of the wrist area.

Wm5sdmz.jpg

Kordiz left - LDFAS SSR right

VvoBVLS.jpg

Kordiz scratches

k73fIzp.jpg

LDFAS no scratches

7Uw9LbH.jpg

Kordiz finish & clasp

vhvrYEj.jpg

LDFAS finish & clasp

Reactions: yui4
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.