Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pajako

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 22, 2017
I just noticed that in MacOS Ventura the titlebar in Bridge is 50% vs The other Adobe apps.
How nice would it be if this could be the standard size in all CC apps and/or at least be a system-wide setting.
Apple and Adobe: yes please!

Titlebar.jpg

Added: more CC apps have larger and smaller titlebars: would be very nice to be able to change this systemwide or at least being able to have this asa pref-pane in Adobe CC apps.

CC-apps-menubar.jpg

Titlebar small (50%)
- Adobe Bridge
- After Effects

Titlebar large (100%)
- InDesign
- Illustrator
- Photoshop
- Lightroom Classis

Titlebar XXL (150%)
- XD

Last edited:

arw

macrumors 65816
Aug 31, 2010
I just noticed that in MacOS Ventura the titlebar in Bridge is 50% vs The other Adobe apps
I'm still on Big Sur and haven't updated my CC apps beyond 2022 but it looks like your Bridge is now the same size as Photoshop 2022. Is Photoshop for you the same as InDesign (meaning larger) - then it would look the exact opposite from my screenshot. Otherwise Ps and Br would be finally the same height and maybe that was their goal...
Adobe.png

Last edited:

pajako

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 22, 2017
Photoshop and illustrator are the same: 100% vs Bridge 50%.
I haven’t checked other CC apps yet.

pajako

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 22, 2017
Update OP: bridge and after effects are small(er), XD is even bigger.

lina146

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2022
It appears that your Bridge is now the same size as Photoshop 2022, even though I'm still using Big Sur and haven't updated my CC programmes past 2022. If Photoshop is larger for you than InDesign, it would appear completely different from my screenshot. Otherwise, Ps and Br would finally be of the same height, which may have been their objective.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.