Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bretskate

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 25, 2006
Just wondering if there are any to do lists or if anyone can create one. Can it be packaged into App Installer for easy install?

Speedracer04

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2006
Michigan
Native ToDoList app just showed up in installer.app, Looks pretty good for a first release, nice job.

Obviously needs work, like a way to erase to-do's, but overall pretty decent...at least it didnt crash my iPhone..cough..iSketcher..cough

The General

macrumors 601
Jul 7, 2006
Obviously needs work, like a way to erase to-do's, but overall pretty decent...at least it didnt crash my iPhone..cough..iSketcher..cough

I've been using iSketcher all the time. It's a pretty sweet gimmick to show off the iPhone in public. :p It only crashed my phone the first time I used it, since then it has worked great!

Also ... to delete a to-do, hit edit, hit the to-do, and hit delete to-do.

Speedracer04

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2006
Michigan
I've been using iSketcher all the time. It's a pretty sweet gimmick to show off the iPhone in public. :p

It only crashed my phone the first time I used it, since then it has worked great!

did you restart your iPhone after installing after you crashed it the first time?

Speedracer04

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2006
Michigan
I've been using iSketcher all the time. It's a pretty sweet gimmick to show off the iPhone in public. :p It only crashed my phone the first time I used it, since then it has worked great!

Also ... to delete a to-do, hit edit, hit the to-do, and hit delete to-do.

wow, im retarted. I dont know why I said you couldnt delete to-do's...I totally saw that when I was playing with it...you would think the giant red button that says "delete" would have clued me in :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.