Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
@chown33, thank you for all the work that you and your friends - the Tables, Projectors and Graphs - have done to keep this entertaining list going! In many cases, this list has provided more enjoyment than new Apple product announcements! We really appreciate the time and effort you've invested! Here's hoping the baton gets passed to someone equally diligent.

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

chown33

Original poster
Staff member
Aug 9, 2009
A sea of green
The stats shows no posts for Mr. Anderson, but in fact he posted on July 5 last year, which should have been just within the 6-month cutoff date through January 3. So let's give him credit for still being active.
I just checked, and the last post I see for Mr. Anderson is 5 June 2023, not 5 July.

I did mention him in the July 2023 thread:
Only @Mr. Anderson is still active and in the current Top 50.

chown33

Original poster
Staff member
Aug 9, 2009
A sea of green
You're right! My mistake. No wonder he didn't have a post count this time.
One thing that can cause a false "no posts" count is thread deletions.

In the "Fun With Graphs" post from July 2023, showing "Graphs of the Ancients", some graphed post-counts are negative.

The tables treat zero or negative as "no posts", so it's conceivable that someone could make a post, but due to thread deletions (perhaps involving older posts), the account can appear as "inactive".

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

Abazigal

Contributor
Jul 18, 2011
Singapore
Cool to see my name appear as well, and thanks for providing stats I would normally never think of collating myself. 😛

Abazigal

Contributor
Jul 18, 2011
Singapore
has your username always been Abazigal?

I think?

It’s the name of some dragon boss in the baldur’s gate 2 expansion. I am notoriously bad with coming up with names, needed a login ID to register, and this one just popped into mind.

If you see another abazigal elsewhere (ars, theverge, Macstories discord), that’s me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.