Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

richard13

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 1, 2008
Odessa, FL
When I bought my iPhone 13 Pro I said I wanted to trade in my iPhone X for credit. They said "up to $200". Ok, that's nothing to sneeze at but it's also not a lot. I know it's silly but in some ways I feel a little bad, like I'm abandoning an old friend I've had for the past 4 years. Does anyone keep around their old phones? Or just trade them in and get the credit because otherwise they'll just be sitting around in a drawer?

Reactions: BluefinTuna

rambo47

macrumors 65816
Oct 3, 2010
Denville, NJ
I'm keeping my 11 Pro Max for a while at least while I try out a new 13 Pro Max. I'll sell it later on Swappa when I'm sure the 13PM is up to snuff. My 11PM is still flawless and keeping it is like having a security blanket.

I passed on the 12 series because when it was released there still wasn't much of a 5G network in my area. Now, however, 5G is everywhere and I want it. I got a little taste with a Pixel 5 and it impressed me. A lot. The Pro Motion screen is a draw, as is the upgraded camera. Ditto the squared edges. That's the one thing about my 11PM that I never liked - rounded edges. Makes the phone too easy to drop.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.