Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

circatee

Contributor
Original poster
Nov 30, 2014
Not sure if this is the correct section.

However, if I wanted to trade in an Apple Watch 6, and an iPad Pro, is there a way to do this online with Apple, while purchasing a MBP?

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
Not sure if this is the correct section.

However, if I wanted to trade in an Apple Watch 6, and an iPad Pro, is there a way to do this online with Apple, while purchasing a MBP?
You can definitely trade in multiple devices in the store and for each you'll get a gift card to apply to another purchase (or use the gift cards later). But if an online purchase and multi-device trade-in doesn't work, you may need to call or chat with retail support. It's so much easier and faster in the store if you're near one.

I assume you've already used the standalone trade-in tool to see what the estimate would be.

Reactions: circatee

circatee

Contributor
Original poster
Nov 30, 2014
You can definitely trade in multiple devices in the store and for each you'll get a gift card to apply to another purchase (or use the gift cards later). But if an online purchase and multi-device trade-in doesn't work, you may need to call or chat with retail support. It's so much easier and faster in the store if you're near one.

I assume you've already used the standalone trade-in tool to see what the estimate would be.
Yes, I did, thanks. I might visit the Apple shop tomorrow, with both my devices, and do the deed :cool:

Reactions: 0128672
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.