Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maorattias

macrumors member
Original poster
May 22, 2019
I have iphone 15 and i bought the 15 pro, i shot some videos and photos that i want to showen up on the new iphone 15 pro as it is showen on the old iphone, when i transfer the phone using the circle QR that Apple provide when you open a new iPhone, will it transfer the picture as well beside all the phone?

Jackbequickly

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2022
Just put them next to each other and let your current iPhone move everything to your new one. It moves everything, including images. Icons will as be located in the same position. I have used this last two or three phones and it works perfectly! Going form the 14PM to my 15PM it even moved my ESIM information to the 15PM!

Reactions: doolar

doolar

macrumors 6502a
Nov 25, 2019
Just put them next to each other and let your current iPhone move everything to your new one. It moves everything, including images. Icons will as be located in the same position. I have used this last two or three phones and it works perfectly! Going form the 14PM to my 15PM it even moved my ESIM information to the 15PM!
Exactly my experience over the last few years, the side by side transfer is great. I had my 15 PM replaced this week with AC+ and it did it all except for some Bluetooth connections, and I had to re-authorise my cards in Wallet.

Reactions: Jackbequickly

canuckRus

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2014
Sadly, using side by side only 78 of 721 songs transferred last time for me. Fortunately all videos and photo did. As mentioned by doolar Wallet has to be redone as well.

Last edited:

Jackbequickly

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2022
As a security feature all credit cards will need the 3 digit security code entered to authorize them.

All of my music, over 60go moved along with over 1500 images and videos.

Alpha Centauri

macrumors 65816
Oct 13, 2020
I had everything ported perfectly side-by-side from an OG SE to a 13 Mini. The only thing that (for me) didn't work was a banking App, as that was interestingly locked to the SE but a call to their customer support sorted it quickly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.